Meet Dr. Patrick Mwamba, MD - Free London consultations -July. 11, 2015 (Sat.)

We are extremely pleased to announce that Dr. Patrick Mwamba, M.D., will be conducting free in-person consultations in London. The consultations are being held on the 11th of July, 2015, from approximately 9 am until late evening. These free appointments offer individuals a great opportunity to receive first-hand knowledge of what Dr. Patrick Mwamba, M.D., recommends for non-surgical and surgical treatment of hair loss.

There are many considerations to be made prior to making any decision to treat hair loss. Consulting a hair restoration expert is a very important process in pursuing the most beneficial treatment methods for hair loss.

The first step to reserve an appointment is calling 44 203 318 6228 or emailing customer.care@mywhtc.com to contact our friendly patient care staff.

Location: 2 Spring Gardens, Trafalgar Square, London SW1A 2TS, UK

Tel: 44 203 318 6228

Email: customer.care@mywhtc.com

Click Here - Online registration

consultations with best clinic for hair restoration

consultation with best hair loss doctor clinic in Europe Belgium UK

Logo%20GIF_zpsqugzxekg.gif

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 1 month later...

We have completed the doctor's schedule for next month. For any members who would like to see Dr. Patrick Mwamba during our next consultations session in London, please email customer.care@mywhtc.com or visit us on the web. Thank you for your attention.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians