HT experience with doctor Radha on 29th of april, approx 3000 grafts

quillum

Maybe other members can help but doesn 3000 grafts look too much for the transplanted area?

Did you consult other doctors and what was the estimate graft count given by them?

I agree on that but if you look at the post-op photos you notice that the transplanted area is wider than it seems now after 3 months... i had hair growing back possibly also because of minoxidil... so its not as little as it seems

also, at the beginning we agreed on 2500 grafts but the strip harvested more than expected...and i have good donor density for the future as well, as Dr Radha said.

Before I had a consult with Patomvanich and Feriduni and both estimated 2500/2600 grafts needed/suggested

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! Now im 4 months in and i start to see some decent results! Its still a bit sparse but hopefully it will get there with the following months. Happy to hear what yiu think, even if my thread doesnt attract much interest as far as i see!

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/quillum/albums/4113

Edited by quillum

Thanks for the update! Not at all unusual to be sparse at this stage. YOu are only at the beginning of your transformation. Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 3 weeks later...

another little update... things are getting better and more stable. Getting out of the weird looking phase finally!

there still is abit of see through especially at the front but seems to be getting better, and in my opinion overall it looks natural! photos are with humid hair as it was raining. Ill update again when necessary! please comment, peace

25199.jpg25200.jpg25201.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone ! little and final update on the ht.

Everything is looking great, the hair is strong and it blends in very well. I stopped using minoxidil since a month or so since i used it for many years and i wanted to have a break from it. I would like to have you guys opinion on this!

in these last photos the hair are wet and under direct light so u can see the density is not super high, but that's normal and with dry hair you cant't notice at all.

i found out that the transplanted hair are harder to comb and generally drier, but that might be because of the minox (another reason i stopped using it), so it needs a bit of extra care, especially if you keep them long.

In the end, i think Dr Rhada did a great job and i would go to her again in case of need, and I easily can reccomend her.

29624.jpg

29625.jpg

29626.jpg