Dosage for combining Dut/Proscar

Durhamboy

I was using Proscar for a good 15 years(1.25 mg daily) but my hair was still falling out, since stopping 18 months ago as advised by Dr Frechet it seems to be accelerating more, (transplanted hair falling out). Now considering going back to Proscar and Dutasteride as a combination.

Recommended and if so what sort of combination amounts per week? Has anyone had success using them both?

Thanks.

I'm using them in roughly a 3:1 ratio (taking a couple of tabs of Avodart per week).

Not noticed any hair loss since adopting this regime a few months back, but need to monitor it over a longer period and grow my hair longer to say for sure.

By the way, I've not heard about Dr Frechet for years.......is he still active and performing HT's?

I'm using them in roughly a 3:1 ratio (taking a couple of tabs of Avodart per week).

Not noticed any hair loss since adopting this regime a few months back, but need to monitor it over a longer period and grow my hair longer to say for sure.

By the way, I've not heard about Dr Frechet for years.......is he still active and performing HT's?

Thanks gambler, can you break that down please?

Dr Frechet as far as I know still performs, although not had a reply to email on 14th April, he did mine in October 2013 in Geneva having moved from Paris before. He did an excellent job on the extender and work from 2003-2005 but my last one has been a huge disappointment to be honest and no real growth has come through. :confused: