GENESIS (Finasteride U.S.P 1mg)

sunnyboy

Hello everyone.

this is my first post and i really appreciate the community you've made here. Thanks to the internet and specially all you contributors.

I am 28 years old (29 in september) healthy male. Been losing hairs since i was 17 (its in the genes). I had a hair transplant (FUT) 12 days ago with 2024 grafts.

Yesterday i went to get my stitches out but since my overall hairs are very very thin and weak my doctor has advised me to take:

1 tablet GENESIS (Finasteride 1mg) daily

Minoxodil 5% twice daily (2 ml dose per day)

Perfectil 1 capsule daily

The whole medication has been advised for 6 months.

Perfectil and Minox are quite safe, but I really have doubts about this GENESIS thing. I am a single/unmarried male and really dont want to be embarrassed when the special moment happens (whenever it happens).

I would really appreciate answers from doctors and professionals whether i should take GENESIS 1mg daily or should i take it alternate days..

Others are also very welcome to give their opinions please.

What is the time frame in which the sexual side effects can be detected and it is possible, for example if am not having any side effects for the first 2 months of taking finasteride I wont get any side effects in future.

thanks in advance guys.

Cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

be honest my hair transplant done 3 month ago and i am used Genesis tablet for 3 month but i stoped using anymore it affect me on sexual side my reaction gone down and fluide is mostly gone and i am scared and stop using anymore any body know will i be back to normal soon or i have to see doctor ?