hair replacement companies in India

r25j

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I live in Bangalore. Even I am wearing a hair systems. If you are looking for affordable and good hair systems, you can refer trendyhairsystems.com. I am using their system. It fits the budget and its of great quality.

They have both custom and stock systems. They don't have a fixing centre but they provide Cut in Provider in all the major cities in India. they even have home service for cut in providers.

Its better than paying huge money to hair clubs in India which don't provide great quality.

They also have customer service for maintenance or any queries.

• 2 months later...

Hiii friends,

I am live in Bangalore. I am wearing hair system. If you have good hair transplant in Bangalore you can refer to (promotional link removed by moderator) It is fit to budget and result is 100% sure.

I have experienced for hair transplant. In last 2 months. And I am very happy for this treatment.

Edited by David - Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

Even I live in Bangalore. I am new to this hair system world. I have tried to communicate with trendyhairsystems.com people. But the mobile number they provided in their website is not working and no reply for my email either.

Will they help me to get the right hair sample and will they help me to get the template?. How can I reach them?

Thanks,

Ram