Bumps after FUE

I have some bumps on my head on the area where the grafts are implanted.

One bump is not visible, but you can feel it and when you press it, it hurts a bit.

There are also some visible smaller bumps with a red color.

What should I do? Can it harm the progress?

Experience,

Most likely you have had your FUE procedure within the last few weeks. Occasionally after surgery some of the recipient site can become inflamed and if worse still, infected. My initial recommendations for patients with only a few red and tender areas on the scalp would be to make sure you are shampooing the scalp daily and preferably with an antibacterial shampoo. Also, apply topical antibiotic ointment to the worst offending areas at least twice a day for about a week. Avoid picking or scratching the areas.

Still, after having said this, it is best to follow up with your hair transplant surgeon in the office or on the phone to update them on your progress. If necessary, they may also want to put you on some oral antibiotics.

If you take care of this in a timely manner, there should really be no ill effects on the final FUE result.

Experience,

Most likely you have had your FUE procedure within the last few weeks. Occasionally after surgery some of the recipient site can become inflamed and if worse still, infected. My initial recommendations for patients with only a few red and tender areas on the scalp would be to make sure you are shampooing the scalp daily and preferably with an antibacterial shampoo. Also, apply topical antibiotic ointment to the worst offending areas at least twice a day for about a week. Avoid picking or scratching the areas.

Still, after having said this, it is best to follow up with your hair transplant surgeon in the office or on the phone to update them on your progress. If necessary, they may also want to put you on some oral antibiotics.

If you take care of this in a timely manner, there should really be no ill effects on the final FUE result.

Thanks for your insight, here are some more details:

It has been 3 months and 20 days. In the front:

It feels like I hitter my head when I touch it. But I did not hit my head. It is just 1cm. Not red, not visible, just a small bump.

It is below some hairs.