Dr Arocha. Houston Tx?

thomas975

Does anyone have experience with Dr Arocha? He is based out of Houston and Dallas Tx and recommended from this site. Thanks.

I literally just got a hair transplant from him about 6 hours ago. It was my first procedure of any medical kind in my life. Their staff were very knowledgeable with decades of experience. They took their time and answered any questions I had. They were very careful with me due to my nerves of doing this the first time. Always listening to whether or not I felt pain and I felt my comfort was their number one priority.

I can't tell you how the hair will turn out. But so far my experience with the clinic has been top notch.

I will update in four months to share results and then 8 etc... Go see him. His team are very caring and professional.

thomas,

If you haven't already done so, I suggest checking out these Hair Restoration Websites created by Dr. Arocha patients.

Dr. Arocha performs top notch strip and FUE. I definitely recommend consulting with him.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thomas,

I can chime in here from experience with Dr Arocha ,you will be in very good hands. Everyone gets nervous of course. Dr.A and his team will take great care of you.

I'm at almost 14 months post op and can tell you for me, everything he said would happen did, (healing time, minimal shockloss in donor area/none in the recipient area. His work is very very clean. 4 months post op the magic began.

Hope this helps,

Scott

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Hi Thomas975,

If you would like to see Dr. Arocha's work in action please click on this link Arocha Hair Restoration . Please let me know if you have any questions about AHR or Dr. Arocha.

Thank you,

CeCe

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.