FUE booked with Dr. Bhatti for April 2015

husqvarnawrk

I finally decided to take that step, to cross the line and booked my FUE with Dr. Bhatti for April 29th.

I am 37 years old, British living in Singapore. My hair loss is 90% in the crown, where I have been thin for a long time, and I always felt I could do with having that gap filled by a good surgeon.

The plan is for a 2,700 grafts session, which include some strengthening of the hairline. I gave the doctor a hard time by keeping my hair at near zero at the moment, making it very difficult for anyone to really address the case.

The above-mentioned 2,700 grafts will be needed in the worst-case scenario.

A couple of points:

• Since I started researching HT, I can now spot a FUT scar a mile away. It's ugly and kind of a "point of no-return" for me.
  • FUE will allow me to keep my head short, and in case I suffer from bad hair loss in the future, I can still buzz the lot off.
  • my skin tone is extremely pale, so I am not too concerned with the "white dots".

And now my concerns:

• Other than the crown, my hair is still pretty solid. I hope the HT won't damage the existing follicles.
  • I will start taking FIN only after my wife and I have children, I am worried about the side effects.
  • I have been using Minoxidil for years - No noticeable effect.

I will update with pre-op and post-op photos. I travel to India for work and I am familiar with culture, customs and have certain expectations.

I plan to work from home for a week after the surgery and be back in public about 12/13 days after the event.

Thanks for reading !