HOW LONG DOES THE SWELLING LAST

WANNA-HT

I used Dr Shapiro and had absolutely no swelling! I've not talked to a patient of Dr Shapiro's that had much swelling at all(I'm sure there are some). But those on this forum that have had swelling say it doesn't last very long.

I agree. Despite medication I had a lot of swelling going on, but like Rugger said it was due to very dense packing which requires a lot of saline solution to be injected. On the other hand when I had a smaller procedure last year, I experienced no swelling at all. It's all about density and # of grafts. It was mostly gone within 5 days,

I had a very high density HT exactly 3 weeks ago from today, and the swelling went away faster than I expected. I was pretty ugly for about 2 days, looked sorta like E.T. but if you follow what the doc tells you, it will go away fast. I'd say after 2 days, I looked normal if I was wearing a hat. You definitely have to hibernate for a few days after the HT, no getting around it if you end up looking like I did icon_smile.gif All worth it though!