Advice before op

So, after few years of reading hundreds of posts, and trying to resemble the situations of people to mine, and realizing its really hard for you to get objective with yourself when it comes to hair as emotional coping. I would like to get a personal one.

Im 27 years old. I started to lose my hair at the age of 17. started to take fin and minoxidil. it really helped me for a few years and even had alot of hair like i never had till the age of 24. at 25 most of my frontal 3rd region lost his fullness. I knew i had to do something and start to explore on the net. because of my young age i decided its too young to go for an ht and went on hair piece. wearing it for 2 years, it gave me good times and bad times. but i came to a point i cant stand it anymore and there is no way for me to go and shave my head. so now im standing in front of operation and i have my doubts.

i posted here few pictures of me.im no longer on fin and minoxi for 2 years.

should i go for it ? or im still too young ? what do you think about my hair that i still got? will it get better when ill drop the piece and use fin and minoxi ?

what stragady should i take ? and what do you think about the hairline ?

Thanks alot!

top1.jpg.016b744b7d4b211ec4223f13bcc9bb67.jpg

top2.jpg.aa496da60e4b6a10b9535af4e30b4caf.jpg

crown.jpg.6f02609eadb57ada929e3b017b060b6a.jpg

side1.jpg.b8e9a2da16e4915e9c823468d9427758.jpg

crownlight1.jpg.bfc47e584e6674081b67be829f83ec33.jpg

20150119_204651.jpg.6c6e9f7123a4f61717197104f06810c3.jpg

well, for a few years it really helped me.there was a point it stopped help me at the 3rd frontal area but the rest was fine. when i started to hairpiece i stopped using fin and i think the hair has returned to his natural status. i think for the last year my hair remain the same(not the 3rd frontal area).

well, for a few years it really helped me.there was a point it stopped help me at the 3rd frontal area but the rest was fine. when i started to hairpiece i stopped using fin and i think the hair has returned to his natural status. i think for the last year my hair remain the same(not the 3rd frontal area).

I knew it. I would suggest that you restart fin before contemplating surgery.