Rudy Hadisuwarno Hair Regrowth Serum

Calgacus

I've stumbled across this product and it claims to have active ingredients that inhibit DHT production at the hair follicle AND stimulate new hair growth. These contents are Sophora Root extract, Tripeptide Complex & Soybeans Protein, and Hydrolyzed Sericin.

Ever the sceptic, I decided to carry out a quick Google search and it turns out that, much to my surprise, there are indeed several unrelated online sources which back the claims made by "Rudy Hadisuwarno Hair Regrowth Serum". In fact, the copper peptide, which is found in the Tripeptide Complex, "produces results similar to 5% Minoxidil" while Sophora Root extract apparently promotes hair growth "due to 5-alpha-reductase inhibitory activity."

I am seriously considering giving this a bash when my current batch of Kirkland Minox runs out (about 1 and a half months left) as I don't feel I am getting the kind of results I had hoped for after nearly 30 months of continued minoxidil use.

Does anyone have any experience with this product or another product with the same or similar contents?

Input and feedback much appreciated as always.

Calgacus

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

• 2 months later...

I'm into my third week using this. Long finished with the minoxidil. I don't miss it tbh. Early days but so far so good. There's been no shed, but the hair feels healthy and it doesn't ruin the texture like I was experiencing with minoxidil. I'll stick with it for the time being.

Regimen:

Finasteride (1.25mg): Daily.

Minoxidil (5%): Twice Daily.

Super Biotin (5000mcg) Vitamin Supplement; Daily

Silica Complex; Daily

• 5 weeks later...