FUT Scar vanished :-) thanks to shampoo

Had a hair transplant in Jan using FUT I was worried about the scar anyway but Marwan Saifi, MD said it would not notice it..

After 8 months its vanished I used 'watermans grow me shampoo' that regenerated my scar and cut down the healing time of my follicles

I had all this filled in with great success combined with using the shampoo I have more hair than I can manage.. See photos

In the blue shirt you can see my hair line lowered :-) the shampoo made my new transplanted hair grow and take hold with no hair loss

My Scar is at ear level and you just cant see it

DSC07904.jpg.c0b431263e435c8410f84936e8938800.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg.69ad850f101049014f177a2198f96935.jpg

scar.jpg.53d34294029ea71201cfd0101ecb97ab.jpg

Edited by wceltd

Sounds awsome!

I am seeing Saifi in February and have not decided for fue or fut yet. This does pull me towards fut. Great result you have got! Congrats! Though you are not showing the scar :)

Did saifi recommend the shampoo? Did you go for the laser comb?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Had a hair transplant in Jan using FUT I was worried about the scar anyway but Marwan Saifi, MD said it would not notice it..

After 8 months its vanished I used 'watermans grow me shampoo' that regenerated my scar and cut down the healing time of my follicles

I had all this filled in with great success combined with using the shampoo I have more hair than I can manage.. See photos

In the blue shirt you can see my hair line lowered :-) the shampoo made my new transplanted hair grow and take hold with no hair loss

My Scar is at ear level and you just cant see it

How much was the procedure?