Good hair loss doctors/surgeons to consider around NY/NJ

pavan2232

Hi Guys

I am new-bee to this forum and victim of hair loss. I'm 28 now and started loosing hair from 23. i started using rogaine and i was able to hold up my hair quiet well but after stopping rogaine(developed flaky patches on back of my head) for last 10 months, the hair fall has returned and it is way more aggressive. i went from Norwood2 to Norwood4 in last 10 months. i have attached my pics which can show my situation right now. i want to hold on with what i have now by going back to rogaine but i'm not sure it will work again, So I am looking to get the H.T done. I live in Springfield NJ, can any one suggest a good hair loss doctors/surgeons in and around my area. Also, Did any one got you'r FUE H.T. done in Bosley clinic NY, you'r review's on FUE H.T. at bosley clinic.

All your views will be a great help for me, Thanks in advance.

IMG_4208.jpg.0fc3f7d97894f622f7ab91828a23f282.jpg

IMG_4209.jpg.c868ec45511cb761f0220b25b21600b3.jpg

IMG_4234.jpg.84fab63fd80a875dd0f0a8db851f9739.jpg

IMG_4255.jpg.0b6cc3ce2049da7ebb15847cdbf1f7c1.jpg

Pavan,

I suggest reviewing our recommended physicians in New York and New Jersey.

I recommend using the search function to find more information about Bosley clinics. Feel free to ask any additional questions. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.