Regaine & Nanogen fibres advice

hi, just needed some advice in regards to both together

im gong to start regaine in december,

how would i use both together, could i only use regaine once a day if o what dosage??

i was planning on using regine before bed, then wash off, and apply the fibres if needded for a particular day, the fibres wouldnt be a everyday thing

but in them days where i use both i hope to use the fibres from the morning then wash off at nigh and apply minox

can the be applied together if i wnated to use minox 2wice a day as normal?

thanks

You can use minoxidil and a concealer at the same time. I used minoxidil and Toppik. I would put the minoxidil on first and let it dry then apply your concealer. I have only used Toppik so I cant say about others. I was amazed how well it stayed on the hair and only came off with soap generally. Good stuff in my opinion. Gave me about 5 extra years before my HT.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

You can use minoxidil and a concealer at the same time. I used minoxidil and Toppik. I would put the minoxidil on first and let it dry then apply your concealer. I have only used Toppik so I cant say about others. I was amazed how well it stayed on the hair and only came off with soap generally. Good stuff in my opinion. Gave me about 5 extra years before my HT.

Squatch - did you notice that Toppik or other concealers were hard on your follicles? I used it a few times and it seems like I lost more hair in the immediate area within just a few days after application. I would like to have tried it more, but I think between Rogaine and trying the concealer, my hair loss seemed to accelerate in the 2 years leading up to my HT. It could have just been my physiology timing and severe losses of hair matched up with my attempt at the products.

When I was on Dermatch and hair fibers, I took two showers a day so that I could apply minoxidil twice a day. That meant reapplying the hair concealers every day.

As far as having these products affect hair loss, during the two years I used Dermatch and Nanogen hair fibers, my norwood level remained the same.

Actually I was concerned that I would see hair loss due to painting all that Dermatch on day after day, perhaps not giving the scalp enough oxygen to maintain my hair level. But I never saw any further balding so I continued.

Squatch - did you notice that Toppik or other concealers were hard on your follicles? I used it a few times and it seems like I lost more hair in the immediate area within just a few days after application. I would like to have tried it more, but I think between Rogaine and trying the concealer, my hair loss seemed to accelerate in the 2 years leading up to my HT. It could have just been my physiology timing and severe losses of hair matched up with my attempt at the products.

No I didn't notice Toppik being hard on my hair. I did notice increased shedding when I would start using Rogaine again. I was not very faithful using it. I should have not have stopped and started it so much in the past.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

I've tried it in the past - not harsh. Just have to let the minoxidil dry then apply the concealer. It worked well for me. I'm not using concealer now, but it worked well when I needed it.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Quote from Charles R. Swindol

March 14, 2013. 2462 grafts to the crown

Hair Transplant with Dr. Gabel in Portland, Oregon

Dr. Gabel's Website