Product(s) to cover scar...on my chin?

Hey all! Not really hair loss related but I trust y'all for some advice. Long story short I have a nice clean scar that runs horizontally across the bottom of my chin due to being a reckless lil youth. Now when I want to rock some beard stubble, it's real obvious and doesn't look good. Not one of those cool scars, placement sucks.

So I was wondering if anyone had ideas what might work best with beard hair/stubble to conceal the scar? Right now I simply use a color matched charcoal/eyebrow pencil but I want a better option if there is one.

Thanks!

I understand if you want to cover it, but.....On a side note. I think a few scars look good in a way. Looks like you didn't live a privileged/easy life. You say you don't have a cool one, but you are always your worst critic. I don't know what yours look like, but I embrace all my scars. They all have a story behind them. A lot of actors that have them, are known as the tough guys. Like Harrison Ford for example.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

Hi,

Concealers are one thing, but don't forget about the possibility of transplanting some hairs into that scar via FUE procedure. It probably would only take a few hours with the right doc. Many hair transplant patients have this done with the scar left on the back of their head so the scar becomes virtually undetectable. If this sounds interesting, make sure you use this site to find a great FUE doc, preferably one who has had great success with scar filling.

Just a thought...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies guys.

@ Squatch: Thanks for the support but I was just a spastic little kid with reckless abandon. No interesting story behind the scar and I've lived a generic suburban life. I appreciate scars as well, just not this one. I have a couple on my back and chest from other encounters and even a tiny one on my forehead from the time I literally ran into a tree as kid. The one under my chin is in an awkward spot and doesn't look good. It's so fine and thin it's really only noticeable when I grow any facial hair actually, but it's enough to break the flow of it.

@ hadenough2014: I would consider it, but it doesn't bother me enough to FUE just yet. Maybe it's something to keep on the backburner after all my hairline tweaking is finished. I'll eventually FUE into the FUT scar/touch-ups after the second go around. The expense for the under chin scar FUE is low on my budget though lol. Don't have enough cash to burn to warrant it.