INDIA:NEW DELHI:

HELLOZ !!!!

I was searching for the doctors in idia who can perform a good ht surgery. right now Dr bhishen mahadev come to mind. He sounds to be promising.Is there anyone who have had a surgery with him?.I strongly prefer and recommend Coalition Doctors and would never advise anyone to have a ht done with an unknown or new doctor just because he is offering the surgery for cheap etc.I am Indian so i was just searing for my options in India but unfortunately we dont have a skilled doctor here in India.

links of the docs if u guys wanna see

I hope Bill will soon find a ray of light for poor Indians like u.Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!

HELLOZ !!!!

I was searching for the doctors in idia who can perform a good ht surgery. right now Dr bhishen mahadev come to mind. He sounds to be promising.Is there anyone who have had a surgery with him?.I strongly prefer and recommend Coalition Doctors and would never advise anyone to have a ht done with an unknown or new doctor just because he is offering the surgery for cheap etc.I am Indian so i was just searing for my options in India but unfortunately we dont have a skilled doctor here in India.

links of the docs if u guys wanna see

I hope Bill will soon find a ray of light for poor Indians like u.Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!