Surgeons that are financial contributors to the site

bismarck

Question for the moderators or those wiser than me -- is there a way to see which hair loss surgeons are financial contributors to the site (ie. advertise here)?

With this place being the largest online forum in the world for surgical hair loss I just wanted to understand everyone's relationship on the site (similar to how researchers and physicians have to disclose financial relationships when giving medical talks to patients). Thank you!

bismarck,

All recommended hair transplant surgeons pay a sponsorship fees to help cover the costs of operating the community. This is disclosed here.

How this online community is funded.

Those surgeons who are carefully reviewed and chosen for recommendation on this site contribute a monthly fee to co-sponsor this online community and display their before and after photos, videos and contact information.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

bismarck,

All recommended hair transplant surgeons pay a sponsorship fees to help cover the costs of operating the community. This is disclosed here.

How this online community is funded.

Those surgeons who are carefully reviewed and chosen for recommendation on this site contribute a monthly fee to co-sponsor this online community and display their before and after photos, videos and contact information.

David, thank you, that is really helpful. Thanks.