"Cant Decide" 13 Month Round 2 Ups

I just wanted to give you a quick update on where I stand 13 months after my second (crown) HT with Dr. Rahal. It has really filled in nice the last 2-3 months so I am finding the crown did take longer than the front. I stopped Avodart but still take Finasteride and Rogain once daily. I do believe stopping the Avodart did improve my crown. For sone reason, it seems I lost ground on my crown on Avodart but 3 months after stopping, it has improved in areas that were not transplanted. I also started Regenepure twice weekly which I think has helped with the overall quality of my hair.

Overall, I am quite pleased at where I stand today after two procedures. The overall density is good. I do use a touch of Nanogen on the crown to give it an edge. I dont need another procedure but I think one more procedure (which will have to be FUE) of 1500 or so grafts to the crown and just a few at the hairline would be ideal but I have no plans to do this in the immediate future. Maybe 2-3 years out I may.

Thanks for reading. I may post some pics eventually but for now, this is it fellas.

I just realized I messed up the post title. If the moderators would fix it, that would be great. ""ups" should be "Update" :)

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Thanks Joe. I have an appointment with Dr. Rahal in Ottawa later this month for a follow up to discuss future options. Will you be at the clinic? I would love to buy you a beer :)

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452