Is translanted hairs don't fall out...when will they start to look fuller?

I had my hair transplant close to 3 weeks ago, so the transplanted hairs might fall out in another week. Dr. Meshkin mentioned to me that some people don't experience much shock loss or shedding of the transplanted hairs at all. I think I might be one of those people. My question is...approx how long until these transplanted areas look fuller? Most of the transplanted hairs are already on my head, yet these areas still look really sparse?

I had my hair transplant close to 3 weeks ago, so the transplanted hairs might fall out in another week. Dr. Meshkin mentioned to me that some people don't experience much shock loss or shedding of the transplanted hairs at all. I think I might be one of those people. My question is...approx how long until these transplanted areas look fuller? Most of the transplanted hairs are already on my head, yet these areas still look really sparse?

I still had most of my hairs at 3 weeks. Most of them shed out within week 4-5 really quickly for me, so it's much too early to determine if you're that lucky.

And I think it just looks thin because of the weird shaved appearance the transplanted grafts have. Post op images always looks really sparse to me but it ends up looking like a normal head of hair months later.

3580_image14.jpg

This picture is 100 grafts/cm with 70 doubles and 30 singles according to the description and it still looks kind of sparse in the before...

I still had most of my hairs at 3 weeks. Most of them shed out within week 4-5 really quickly for me, so it's much too early to determine if you're that lucky.

And I think it just looks thin because of the weird shaved appearance the transplanted grafts have. Post op images always looks really sparse to me but it ends up looking like a normal head of hair months later.

3580_image14.jpg

This picture is 100 grafts/cm with 70 doubles and 30 singles according to the description and it still looks kind of sparse in the before...

Alright, well I will give it more time to see how things play out. It is good to know that the hair will look a lot fuller in the months to come.