Lawsuit against bad surgeon

nervous510

Hi There,

I've had bad surgery, hairline being placed too low, incorrect density/direction, the surgeries took place when I was 21/22.

I'm turning 25 shortly, I've recently mustered up the courage to chat to a lawyer, he suggests that due to the sensitivity of the issue I can request this case not be held in an open court. Also that some lawyers (within the medical mispractice world) would settle for a percentage of the case winnings instead of an upfront payment.

As long as other professionals in the same field can back me up stating the work was not great, I have a good shot. He should at least reimburse me/pay for repair surgery/fraxel/laser hair removal/therapy/flights and accommodation for me to travel and meet other patients and doctor's to confirm their results in person as well as the loss of income i'll incur while travelling, he also needs to pay heftily for the psychological damage caused and the wasted grafts (those are absolutely priceless) .

I'd appreciate your feedback on this, am i expecting too much/too little? has anyone been through this before? what is your experience?

Regards,

Mr510