Frinasteride Advice and Help

AGP777

I'm a 27 year old Male who has been losing his hair for about 3-5 years now. I just recently got a hair transplant of 1600 grafts. My doctor advised me to take a quarter of a 5MG Frinasteride pill every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to slow the rate of hair loss that I am experiencing. I would be taking 3.75MGs of Frinasteride every week if I followed my doctors instructions. What i am hoping to obtain from this post is advice on Frinasteride from someone who is taking, has taken it or knows someone who has taken it. If you could please let me know what you have experienced from taking the drug. I'm extremely worried about the sexual side effects since I'm so young. I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and answer my concerns.

The drug is called finasteride and at the dose you are taking approximately will inhibit 60% of DHT the hormone that is responsible for follicular atrophy. If after 6 or more months you see that your hair loss has stabilized then you are getting a good response. Hoping for regrowth of what you have already lost is a remote possibility but shouldn't be your motivation to remain on the drug indefinitely. Worrying about the possibility of sexual side effects unfortunately will only make that issue more likely and should it occur may not be even attributable to the drug. Good luck and I hope it works out well for you.