Seeking Suggestion about HT Surgeon in Europe

Hello all good people!

Could please give me a comparison of the leading hair transplant surgeons in Europe,namely Dr. Bijan Feriduni (Belgium), Dr. Jean Devroye (Belgium), Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Belgium), Dr. Christian Bisanga (Belgium) and Dr. Bessam Farjo(England) ? It will be too expensive for me to travel to North America. :( I think I will go for transplant by one of these reputed surgeons in Europe,but who should it be?

• 3 weeks later...

Each of the surgeons you mentioned are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians and have excellent track records of delivering quality results and patient care.

I'm sure that members with personal experience can give you more information about each of these fine doctors.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I'm assuming you are having FUT because I don't think Farjo do FUE. I think Feriduni gets better results.

Yeah you guessed right..I will be having FUT.......but Dr Farjo does perform FUE,at least according to his website

I think for FUT then Feriduni or Farjo for sure. I didn't know Farjo did FUE, I know he offered this while Lorenzo was there for a year but he's back in Madrid now so maybe he does it himself. Well buddy, good luck with your HT!

I'm assuming you are having FUT because I don't think Farjo do FUE. I think Feriduni gets better results.

Hey...do you think Feriduni gets better FUT results that Farjo based on the photos on both of their websites or have you seen/heard something else?