Jump to content

Best Doctor in India or Abroad for FUT?

Recommended Posts

Hi All,


I'm a 29 year old male from India, wanting to go for FUT. I'm at the Norwood III vertex stage. I'm guessing I would be needing around 2000 grafts/4500 follicles for the frontal correction and crown region combined.


I read in the forum that Dr. Madhu from Hyderabad and Dr. Radha from Mysore are highly recommended. Please guide who is better for the FUT procedure.


Also, is the standard of the HT done by them more or less at par with the slightly more expensive doctors internationally? Or would some doctor abroad be more recommended for FUT?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...