Eyebrow transplant

swejohn

Hi,

I'm thinking about getting a hair transplant (probably somewhere around 1500 grafts) plus an eyebrow transplant (400 grafts +-)I live in Sweden, I'm 23 yo and looking for a FUE doctor somewhere in Europe. So far I have 3 possible surgeons on my list:

Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Devroye and Dr. Feriduni. Who would you recommend me? Is there someone else I should consult?

Btw, travelling to USA or Canada is not an option, simply because I hate airplanes ;P

Best Regards,

Swejohn

Hi,

I'm thinking about getting a hair transplant (probably somewhere around 1500 grafts) plus an eyebrow transplant (400 grafts +-)I live in Sweden, I'm 23 yo and looking for a FUE doctor somewhere in Europe. So far I have 3 possible surgeons on my list:

Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Devroye and Dr. Feriduni. Who would you recommend me? Is there someone else I should consult?

Btw, travelling to USA or Canada is not an option, simply because I hate airplanes ;P

Best Regards,

Swejohn

• 3 weeks later...

swejohn,

Welcom to our discussion forum.

All of the physicians you mentioned do FUE. Dr. Devroye and Dr. Feriduni are both highly esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians and plenty of their results, including FUE can be found on this forum and their doctor profiles. To see our standards for Coalition membership, click here. You won't find as many examples of Dr. Bisanga's work on thie forum, though we did invite him to present examples of his work in this community.

I hope this helps get you startyed in your research.

Bill