UK HT Surgeons

Hi All,

I'm currently 10 days post op from a two day 2500 graft FUE session in the UK.

I was very happy with how I was cared for at the clinic, post op care/ instructions and I would say I've been very lucky at how I've recovered. Better than I expected in all honesty, although I did follow all the medications and copper peptide sprays to the book which may have helped, along with the care from the surgeon with extraction and placing.

I thought I'd done a lot of research pre op but my 10 days stuck in doors has mainly been spent caring for my new improved head of hair and reading forums!

One thing I have noticed is a strong loyalty/respect towards a select few surgeons across Europe. This has set the nerves running a bit for me as I didn't go with one of them and I'd not really sensed this prior to my surgery, however had i not spent this week reading online I wouldn't be any wiser!

I'm happy to use this thread to post my pics across the weeks and months pass, although I'm now a tad apprehensive of being told the work is awful as it's not a well recognised name.

Scraff,

Just because a surgeons name does not pop up on a particular forum does not mean he/she doesn't do good work - every forum is different.

Who was your surgeon?

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.