Ketoconazole causing some hair loss?

I've been using this stuff for years now,

I recently stopped taking Propecia a few months ago, but I don't think this is the cause of my 'issue';

I'm finding that when i wash my hair, i get the usual couple hairs on my hands when i run my hands through my wet hair, after shampoo/before conditioner, or after conditioning. no biggie, i guess.

But When i use the Keno shampoos, either my 1% or 2% stuff, if i run my hands through my hair, immediately after shampoo, and before conditioner, and especially in a forward motion, i seem to get a more noticable amount of hairs, with each run through. maybe 7-10 hairs some times. Because of this i stopped using the stuff so much, and for so long. After i condition though, i don't seem to have the problem...

I can't comment on how it was before, because i never really noticed, i just washed it out and then went on to conditioning.

Keno makes my hair, understandably, very static, and dry feeling, even right after washing it out, i'm thinking maybe this is why it pulls the hairs out? I just want to know if this is doing my hair more bad than good.

I use it maybe twice a week now, for anything from 4-8 minutes, aprox.