Gujrat Hair Transplant & Laser Surgery (Pakistan)

Latif,

You have me confused. Previous posts of yours seem to indicate that you are a patient. However, this post (since you've presented several different patients) makes it look like you are a doctor representative or doctor posting photos on behalf of your clinic. Which is it?

When presenting photos, it helps if you post one patient per album and write a brief description of the case in the album introduction.

If you do represent a clinic, you must disclose your affiliation with them in your forum signature without adding any promotional content as per our terms of service.

Your response is anticipated.

Bill

Hi Bill

Well let me clear??¦.i had my 1st surgery from GHT around jan, 2008 and my 2nd session was done in December 2008.I am satisfied and now I am proudly presenting GHT??¦I am really sorry to mention it before as I m not expert in dealing computers so instead of putting GHT results by leading clinics I put it by mistake in patient ones??¦.so on behalf of me and GHT I am really very sorry for that and I will make sure in future it won't happen again??¦

As you have seen from the post I clearly mention the name of clinic..There was nothing to hide and I clearly want to put the results of GHT on this site??¦.

So should I send them again or you will transfer them to results posted by clinic. I will post the details of the patient regarding no of sessions and no of grafts when you confirm me about it.

Thanking you in advance