Hope after desperation - Hair Transplant by Dr. Feriduni

Thanks Ragnar and David Dr.Feriduni has emailed me, I'll try to fix an appointment and talk with him about the whole issue, I'll keep posting here and updating with photos until the end of my hair restoration.

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm back with update; 28 may was the date of my BHT, I arrived at 8:30 everything was well prepared I met the doctor, we talked, he explained that the abolition of the date of 9th july due to some personal commitments with the family. We talked about the whole issue in full downright! He was gentle and nice as he used to be and he said that he didn't respond while he was busy trying to find another alternative date which will be the 17th july.

He placed 606 FUs from beard, everything went smoothly intra-op and post-op, healing was almost perfect! I'll pose new photos as soon as I get it from the doctor.

The doctor will try to extract a bigger number of hairs next time, I'm looking forward to my next op.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

now everything back to normal and going as it was planned so no need to contact anybody for the moment, Dr.Feriduni is doing his job, we reached to a compromise last time, he explained the cause of disorder he arranged another date which was last thursday 17/7, now I'm going to download my photos from the beginning.

Photos...consultation of 10/2011 and first op 10/1/2012

5b32e04be2ef1_03-10-2011(1)...jpg.d374eb0d9b2c00df6f64d215b380a637.jpg

5b32e04bf196f_03-10-2011(2)....jpg.43588bfb34dbf99b4346314582804e4b.jpg

5b32e04c10096_10-01-2012(27).jpg.962a1ff06627e9b645c01ddc73b560a3.jpg

Edited by neverbbald
adding dates

• 1 month later...

It is really disheartening to hear so many reports about Feriduni's poor response time, especially considering how highly people praise his skills here as a surgeon. I was originally considering him as my top pick, but so many similar stories suggest a pattern. Perhaps he is so flush with business that he doesn't need to worry, but it certainly impacts his image.

Could you post pictures of how you look now?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone ,

it's been a bit long time without updating due to a problem with my internet. My 4 operations scheduled this year are already done, I've undergone the last one last wednesday 17 sep -+500 beard ht and an earlier op of -+450 beard ht, everything went smoothly, the only thing hurts me really the low numbers of FUs extracted which add to my pain originally generated by the slow process as I explained in a former posts this exactly makes my suffering, I wonder really if someone else in the world suffers because of his hair as I do. My life has stopped at once. Since I've been at Feriduni's clinic the first time I feel that I'm set to kinda standby mode, lot of hopes, pains, thoughts and emotions, well expressed to the doctor in every opportunity.

That to say that last two months I started to feel better with more confidance....

That to say also, that I'd never regret on day that I came to Dr Feriduni, In the day of the op of 13 aug he just confirmed his generousity shown at the first visit. I appreciate everything except the too long process!!!

bismarck, there is no perfect but definitely Dr.Feriduni is in the top list, despite all pains caused me a chronic insomnia like crazy or almost I can't risk go to any other doctor makes his experiments on my head, my first op in Turkey made me much more decisive sticking with a skilled doctor. I'd also tell you that he is an honest person not like many others trying playing circus infront of you to convince you that they are the best, he works more than talks just trying to get the best results with no magics. I just wish that he pays more attention to finalize the job he ought not to leave pending job for long time!

About my fotos am going to post right now some from my latest operations this year.

Edited by neverbbald