A question about the transplanted hair!!

Hey everybody,

It is my first post here . I've been reading about hair transplant surgery and its side effects for almost three years. From different experiences, I have found that the new hair " the transplanted hair" will be different from the natural hair. It will be 30% thicker and cruel. My question is that beacuse of the doctor's work or because of the hair nature; the hair follicle will be affected!

Here is an example :

www.hairarab.com5202abe5ca.jpg.4d13c6f2057d0995f00111c5b949d4d9.jpg

www.hairarab.comaed601846e.jpg.72e3a74b9aa4412ca01eb08ca20479f7.jpg

www.hairarab.comd27093a4bb.jpg.63655b85b6329c7b51866ad84daffe4b.jpg

Ald,

It sounds like you've received some inaccurate information. During the first 3-6 months after the procedure, the growing transplanted hair can appear wiry and thinner than the surrounding native hair. However, it will continue to mature over the next 6-9 months and eventually appear identical to your natural hair.

Hope this helps.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Guest ronitwillson

After hair transplant procedure first 3-6 months, the growing transplanted hair can appear wiry and thinner than the surrounding native hair. However, it will continue to mature over the next 6-9 months and eventually appear identical to your natural hair. I have done my hair transplant form India, Pune form ADHI (promotional link removed)

Thanks

Ronit willson,