Dr Hakan Doganay

voipman

Im very tempted to have a transplant with Dr Hakan Doganay but unsure a the moment.

I read good things on this website and wonder if people could confirm that he as hands on as i had a 500 fue with Dr Rogers in 2006 and felt he did nothing but 10 minutes work n his young assistance did the work. It seemed ok dont get me wrong but i want more from the Doctor.

I also have consider Dr Bisanga but it is more costly overall to travel to Brussels than i can to Turkey.

Please offer some advise as i will still trawl through the internet.

Dr. Doganay is recommended by our community and has been presenting excellent results!

Dr. Bisanga is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians and is a world class FUE expert.

To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

Whatever you decide, I'm sure you'll be very happy.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Dr. Doganay is recommended by our community and has been presenting excellent results!

Dr. Bisanga is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians and is a world class FUE expert.

To learn about our criteria for recommending physicians, click here.

Whatever you decide, I'm sure you'll be very happy.

Way to not answer his question.

Im very tempted to have a transplant with Dr Hakan Doganay but unsure a the moment.

I read good things on this website and wonder if people could confirm that he as hands on as i had a 500 fue with Dr Rogers in 2006 and felt he did nothing but 10 minutes work n his young assistance did the work. It seemed ok dont get me wrong but i want more from the Doctor.

I also have consider Dr Bisanga but it is more costly overall to travel to Brussels than i can to Turkey.

Please offer some advise as i will still trawl through the internet.

DR.Doganay does all the implanting with an assistant,and the extraction is done by assistants(2).

Thanks for replies.

I have enough knowledge to trust im in good hands. Very nervous at this point but i know what to roughly expect as ive had 500 fue in 2006 Dr Rogers.

Im booked in so i will create detailed progress for others. I just need to squat on best tips for pre and post op care.

Way to not answer his question.

Jingle,

Thanks for your valuable input. I'll take that under consideration in my further replies.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website