Fut donor area hair loss

Mr0191

Hi, I have had FUT surgery 4 months ago, I suffered hair loss in the donor area, now there are small hairs coming through but there are still some bald patches that seem to be on the scar, will it grow back there, or as it has been 4 months then there is no hope, I'm really concerned? Ps. The bald patches feel very smooth and maybe a bit more raised.

Mr0191,

I would advise you ti post some pics to get more detailed responses from the community. Shockloss (possibly what your experiencing) is a very common in up till the first 6 months of your FUT surgery. Who did your surgery? Are you having any pain associated with the area? Hope this helps

You only live once...

Mr0191,

I would advise you ti post some pics to get more detailed responses from the community. Shockloss (possibly what your experiencing) is a very common in up till the first 6 months of your FUT surgery. Who did your surgery? Are you having any pain associated with the area? Hope this helps

I put this question on the main forum and I uploaded pictures there, if you don't mind to look at them and let me know what you think, thanks