What Next?

Hi All,

This is the first time I have posted and just wanted to run my dilemma past you all to see what you think.

In brief I had my first transplant 7 years ago and have had one further transplant 3 years ago. I have been pleased with the results and it really has changed my life for the better up until now.

However, due to sides I have never been able to take Fin and have recently had to stop taking minoxidil due to suffering a bad reaction about 3 months ago (redness & Itchy skin).

I have subsequently seen a real dip in the quality of my hair (behind the transplanted hair) and have started to experience increased shedding to a point that I'm starting to get a but concerned.

I can see that I will eventually lose all the hair on the top of my head and while I have been told that I still have donor hair available I'm in two minds as to whether to deal with having a "tuft" at the front of my head or get further transplants to improve the situation?

I'm realistic enough to know I may not be able to maintain a completely full head of hair but would hope to achieve something that looks respectable.

Has anybody else been in this situation? What did you do? Does anybody have any advice?

Regards,

Concordia.