UGraft FUE System Designed by Dr. Sanusi Umar

Recently, recommended hair transplant surgeon Dr. Sanusi Umar of Redondo Beach, CA shared with us the details of his advanced UGraft FUE system. He has been using this system for years to produce the impressive FUE and BHT results that he has become famous for and is now planning to put the system into production and make it available to other FUE surgeons around the world.

The UGraft offers some very unique features that are demonstrated in the below animation.

For further details on this exciting tool, please see the following article at the Hair Transplant Network:

UGraft FUE Hair Transplant Tool Designed by Dr. Sanusi Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

If you have questions or comments for Dr. Umar, feel free to respond to this thread. He will be monitoring and participating in the resulting discussion.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I agree, I found the tool to be quite impressive and I'm looking forward to seeing how it's adopted by other physicians. Dr. Umar obviously puts it to very good use.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website