Surgeon help

HatforPat

Hi. What do you find to be desirable in a hair transplant surgeon? Are you are considering your surgeon based on one geographical location and one specific method of surgery? Has this surgeon in Baltimore given you an evaluation by any chance?

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

HatforPat,

Welcome. Dr. James Vogel is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Transplant Surgeons. As such, he has a long and documented track record of producing consistently excellent results. He is certainly an great choice.

You can view Coalition membership standards, here.

If you'd like to consult with more than one physician and can travel relatively short distances around the east coast, I suggest taking a look at our interactive map where you can find all the surgeons we recommend in your area.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that more than one consultation is very appropriate. Education about all hair restoration solutions is paramount. Best wishes,HatforPat!

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians