2650 graphs 1 day post op dr feller

• 11 months later...

I know it's been a year but I have been trying to find a way to contact both of you,just for reassurance I suppose and to find out how you feel everything went I'm hoping to go to dr feller soon and honestly the delay is sheer nerves I'm freaking myself out one minute the next I'm wondering why I havent booked yet.if either of you fly cats can get back to me awesome

• 2 weeks later...

Just to be honest: I found this thread via a search for Dr. Feller mentions. I haven't been on in a month or so and wanted to check up and see any recent activity on him because he was my doctor and I am always interested to see his recent results/discussions.

Anyway, HairPotter79, I had an amazing experience and a very good result with Dr. Feller. You'd be in good hands with him and you could be confident of a good result. However, if you're so nervous and freaking yourself out....maybe it's best you take some time. All surgery comes with risk, and Dr. Feller can't guarantee a perfect result - no doctor can. Nothing wrong with taking time to mull it over!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Hey tommy thanks for the reply man..I'm meeting dr feller on the 12th of February I met him about a year and a half ago he said 1500 back then so and I've since got on meds and have my routine now so if my hair is still the Same like I think it is I think this guys gonna help change my life..I am still nervous but Its cold feet..I had oral surgery years back and it was the same thing and that surgery gave me an even better smile than before very different I know but I guess I have an idea of surgical procedures and the attention needed for the aftercare thanks again man sorry to ramble watch out for my first post in a few months if I rem correctly dr feller said he schedules the surgery 4 months after the consult