Fue on 13th January w/ Dr Hakan Doganay

zagh

Hello everyone,

First things first, I would like to thank this site for the valuable information and its members for helping me to decide the surgeon for my hair op.

I am due to have my hair transplant procedure on the 13th January this year with Dr. Doganay. Im 33 years of age and noticed my hair loss about 9 years ago. Currently I would say Im advanced norwood 3 or early 4. I was hoping something to come in a form of a cure, but that doesnt seem to be happening anytime soon.

Not on medication at the moment though I recently purchased 3 tubs of regaine foam. I dont know if I should start using it now, just before the hair transplant.

I will keep updating this thread with the before and after pics and my experience so stay tun ed :).

how long you staying there until? Im coming in on the 18th for mine

Ht #1: sure hair for men 21 years old unk amount of grafts. waste of money

Ht #2: 2005 with FUT with Dr Armani. Don't remember the amount of grafts. Great result re building the hairline and frontal thirs

HT #3: Jan 18 with Dr Doganay Fue: 2500 grafts, 600 crown, 400 into Fut scar, 400 temple rebuild, the rest into the front third to beef up the hairline. still waiting on results obviously

hey, i will be staying there from 12th to 14th for 2000 grafts. Then onto another hotel about 7 miles away till 18th then flying back.

for post surgery i thought I would get headband, neck - pillow and a cap. Do you have anything else to add to the list?