9 days post op

Chiguy33

I started notice crusting and that hair "gravitated" into clumps around incision cites. I followed the first week post op to a T. Even only used a cup with water until today (day 9).

Question: am I just being paranoid that I'm losing donor hair? Can I wash my hair like a normal person again?

I would ask your doctor. I would wait a few more days to wash my hair to be on the safe side. It is normal to lose some hair from the donor area (schock loss). Do not worry! They will come back again! Any pictures? Would help us to give our opinion.

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

I started notice crusting and that hair "gravitated" into clumps around incision cites. I followed the first week post op to a T. Even only used a cup with water until today (day 9).

Question: am I just being paranoid that I'm losing donor hair? Can I wash my hair like a normal person again?

Sounds like this: This is from Dr Rahal post op instructions word for word and if this is what you are having its VERY COMMON

“Valleys” after one week, in some cases, there will be clumping of the hair which gives the appearance of valleys with no hair. This is typical and your hair will go back to normal

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website