6 months on finsteride

bmorelaxing

Okay I've been on the generic brand of finsteride for about 6-7 months now and i'm noticing a lot of increased shedding. I also use rogaine foam 5% and I've been using it for about a year now.

When I first started finsteride my shedding lasted 4 months and slowed down a lot, which made me very excited. But now, all the sudden there is a increase of shedding on the middle section of my head and a increase of dandruff, around the middle mostly of my head mostly. I'm a norwood 2.5 and wondering if I should keep up with the finsteride or drop it.

Edited by bmorelaxing

Yes but its weird that my hair started shedding heavily against when during the 4-5months period it stopped heavily shedding and now i'm experiencing the side effects of finsteride, my erections aren't strong, brain fog, andsome depression. Also, to make matters worse i'm seeing bits yellow dandrift patches come off my head and with it, some hairs. Its not a severe but I seem to pick a couple patches out everyday, mainly on my left side where on my head where thinning is the worst, is this normal?

I don't know what to do and i'm starting to freak out!

• 3 weeks later...