doctors that diagnose each individuals cause

w_teflon

w_teflon,

Welcome to the forums.

As far as "which kind of doctor to go to": I would have to ask you what is going on? Is your thinning male-pattern baldness or an all-ever, diffuse thinning? Is your hairline receding? If so, to what degree?

I strongly suggest that you check out RegrowHair.com To learn the basics on how and why hair loss happens, look at the different treatment options, and what kind of results you can expect.

As far as an answer to your question is concerned, I would first consult a dermatologist if you think your condition is a result of something other than male-pattern baldness. Even if it is male-pattern baldness, you may want to consult a physician to ask questions on whether Finasteride (it requires a prescription) is right for you.

Whatever you do, I would advise you to do your research. That is what these forums exist for. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to post.

-Robert

As forum moderator and a Patient Advocate for the Coalition I'm available to answer any questions.

To view animations and videos and learn about leading hair restoration physicians visit http://www.regrowhair.com/our_physicians.asp

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

it happened last october when i noticed a little thining on the right side of my hair line. i wonder if its because me being stupid i took these enhancement pills because i didnt notice this problem till i took them. And last week my right side which i had no problem with got worst than my left side like in two weeks. I turned 20 in may and from a heridity side, my father said he didnt start until his mid 30s and has wedding pictures to prove it, my brother has receded a very little and my shit was bettr than his just last month and know i think its worst. Even my unlces diddnt start until they were in there late 30s and with them in ther early 50s still have a nice amount.

what do you goys think?

I think that you should stop taking whatever "enhancement pills" you are taking and see a dermatologist (take the ingredient list with you).

If you discontinue the "enhancement pills," then hopefully, the hair loss will stop and possibly grow back.

-Robert

As forum moderator and a Patient Advocate for the Coalition I'm available to answer any questions.

To view animations and videos and learn about leading hair restoration physicians visit http://www.regrowhair.com/our_physicians.asp

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog