FUE speeds up

bverotti

I got a mail from Dr. Jones/Oakville which is interesting and I would like to share (with his approval)

"Hi Bart,

We did the German fellow today, the easiest case I have ever done. Extracted 600 (he payed for 500) in an hour and 15 min with a 10 min break!!"

He could have done over 2000 grafts with no loss of quality in just a couple of hours more (the patients did not need that many).

Attention : he can not guarantee to do this many constantly because there are several factors involved. However even in the most diffucult cases he can now do 1000 grafts a day.

When I was over there in the summer he could do +- 700/day and now it is well over 1000/day. His experience of over 1,5 years doing FUE and minor changes to his instruments make it possible to do larger number of grafts WITHOUT loss of quality.

In the not so distant future we can expect to see FUE meggasessions of over 2000 grafts/day which is going to be another advantage to the patient.

1800 grafts strip followed by 2100 FUE by Dr. Jones for who I am doing consultation work in Europe.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

I got a mail from Dr. Jones/Oakville which is interesting and I would like to share (with his approval)

"Hi Bart,

We did the German fellow today, the easiest case I have ever done. Extracted 600 (he payed for 500) in an hour and 15 min with a 10 min break!!"

He could have done over 2000 grafts with no loss of quality in just a couple of hours more (the patients did not need that many).

Attention : he can not guarantee to do this many constantly because there are several factors involved. However even in the most diffucult cases he can now do 1000 grafts a day.

When I was over there in the summer he could do +- 700/day and now it is well over 1000/day. His experience of over 1,5 years doing FUE and minor changes to his instruments make it possible to do larger number of grafts WITHOUT loss of quality.

In the not so distant future we can expect to see FUE meggasessions of over 2000 grafts/day which is going to be another advantage to the patient.

1800 grafts strip followed by 2100 FUE by Dr. Jones for who I am doing consultation work in Europe.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.