Planning Surgery Around Shedding Seasons

About 12 to 15 months post op from my first FUT procedure I had some hair shedding. I perceived this hair fall to be an additional shed due to progressive hair loss, but these hairs seemed to be healthier thick hairs, which has lead me to believe this was a result of a seasonal shed. This occurred from late summer into the fall season.

During this shed I had a second procedure to add density to sparse areas caused by shedding. I'm almost afraid I jumped too early to have the second procedure and I could have damaged follicles that shed by having the recipient site needle transect a good amount of perfectly good follicles. I have a fair amount of density and happy with my result after 11 months post op from the second procedure, but i'm always thinking if I waited, could my result have been better?

Am I correct in thinking that planning your procedure during a certain time of the year revolving around minimal shedding is more important than you might think? On average, you would start to see a trend of slower times at clinics during the summer and fall months.

Just a thought, what do you guys think? Appreciate the input!