Hair looks to young for my Face

BrianR

I get what you're saying. The hair was taken from the very healthy hairs in back and now look a bit out of place up front where it would naturally be a little "faded in". The contrast of these healthy new hairs to your face is a bit too hard. Right?

You could try going to a professional hair salon and asking them to do a super minimal dyeing of some of the front hairs to make them seem a bit more subtle. Might work.

Also I have heard people saying that after a little time the transplanted hairs do seem to start looking more natural up front. Softer etc.

Another option is when you go for your 2nd procedure, you could ask the Doc to try to find some white hairs in back (if there are any) and blend them in a bit. Good luck.

Exactly! Thanks........

LOL Thanks My doc was Dr. Joseph Williams I found him on this site and had about 2800 grafts...I work maintenance and have a 1966 650 triumph that might explain my groomed finger nails haha

Nice scoot! I have a '56 pre-unit project that I'm "working" on.

Nice scoot! I have a '56 pre-unit project that I'm "working" on.

Cool do you have any pics? Even if its in pieces....

I could talk bikes 24 hours a day, the 66 triumph is a connection back to my 1st bike...My favorite bike was my 57 panhead

My favorite things, Bikes, working on Bikes, Boobs And Drums< You can pic any order ill be happy. haha

Cool do you have any pics? Even if its in pieces....

I could talk bikes 24 hours a day, the 66 triumph is a connection back to my 1st bike...My favorite bike was my 57 panhead

My favorite things, Bikes, working on Bikes, Boobs And Drums< You can pic any order ill be happy. haha

Haha, that's a pretty good list of favorite things! I'm starting to realize for me it's almost more about the project than the finished bike/car. If I don't have something in my garage in pieces I get really restless, lol.

My pre-unit is all striped down, basically just a roller on my table, I'll snap some pics and post them when I get a minute. It's been put way on the back burner since I decided to go back to school, but ill finish her up soon enough.

Man I would give my left nut for a '57 pan, that is one of the best years. Wasn't that the last year of the factory rigid frame?