Belgium Dude

el guapo

Yo.

I was looking at your pictures Belgiumdude.

At your age (22-23) I had almost the exact same hairloss as you. I am now 26 and have some thining on my crown and little left of my hairline. I started taking propecia and rogaine at 22 but the hairloss in the hairline especially has continued, even though its a lot slower with the med.

What i am getting to is that maybe you should consider a bit more conservative hairline.

It is a waste of donor hair and I can assure you that you will loose more hair within the next few years. With that hairline at 22 it is inevitable.

My family, just as yours is not particularly bald, nor is my brother but that makes no difference.

A hairline like Pr-Guys looks great now but will look really funny when the hair behind it starts falling out.

It will make you wish you could just shave your head but if youve had strip you cant.

I would not expect Hair Cloning any time soon either. even if it came it would probably be ridicoulusly expensive.

So.....Consider a more consrvative approach. When you reach 25-26 a slightly receding but full hairline is more than enough. trust me.

Good luck either way.

Guapo

Yo.

I was looking at your pictures Belgiumdude.

At your age (22-23) I had almost the exact same hairloss as you. I am now 26 and have some thining on my crown and little left of my hairline. I started taking propecia and rogaine at 22 but the hairloss in the hairline especially has continued, even though its a lot slower with the med.

What i am getting to is that maybe you should consider a bit more conservative hairline.

It is a waste of donor hair and I can assure you that you will loose more hair within the next few years. With that hairline at 22 it is inevitable.

My family, just as yours is not particularly bald, nor is my brother but that makes no difference.

A hairline like Pr-Guys looks great now but will look really funny when the hair behind it starts falling out.

It will make you wish you could just shave your head but if youve had strip you cant.

I would not expect Hair Cloning any time soon either. even if it came it would probably be ridicoulusly expensive.

So.....Consider a more consrvative approach. When you reach 25-26 a slightly receding but full hairline is more than enough. trust me.

Good luck either way.

Guapo