FUE yesterday, can the Doc. retouch???

Had around 1,500 grafts in and around my hairline. I'm concerned that the hairline that was built for me is too high. It still looks like a receeding one to me, even if it will look full. I'm 1 day post op. If I act in the next day or two, can I have him go back and add X amount of grafts to lower my hairline?

Thank you.

Edited by hairtransplantguy1

That's one advantage of FUE, you can go back and have more immediately, but I think you will face obstacles which, apart dorm the scheduling hassles for the clinic their might be overtones of 'reactiveness' on your part, that will be hard to dispell, and might not bode we'll for the docs willingness to act upon it, rather, he might suggest a 'lets wait and see" approach.

There is also the possibility that he built a hairline from perspective of high density which fades back and that planting in front that might seem that it has ultimately wasted those extra grafts, which now present as a thicker band of hair admidst thinner hair in front and behind.

But that said it might be worth a go. Can I ask you whether you saw his proposed hairline properly before he proceeded, and if so, what do you think?

I can identify with your dilemma, I've been there many times, shaking my head realizing that you agreed to do something immediately pre-op that was not your original intention and then walk away not satisfied.