Rogain after HT

Hello everyone...Just had my third transplant...I want to tart using Rogain again..Doc says to wait a week or when scabs are gone..... I've read on a few post (here) people have used rogain right after a HT, they stated their donor hairs never fell out while using it....aren't those hairs supposed to fall out, isn't that part of the process ? just curious

Sounds good thanks for replying ......I'm amazed (with all the people on this site) how many people don't reply to posts...it's like no one wants to share their experiences.

Sounds good thanks for replying ......I'm amazed (with all the people on this site) how many people don't reply to posts...it's like no one wants to share their experiences.

There is a wealth of posts on here about patient experiences, so I really don't understand how you think "no one wants to share their experiences". Aside from that, minoxidil is unlikely to damage the grafts, however the vehicle used is usually ethanol or propylene glycol which can harm newly transplanted grafts and irritate the the disturbed skin . That is why most surgeons recommend waiting 2 weeks before application.

Thanks GJ for replying ...that's actually great information !!! just venting a bit ....17 posts with very little feedback from one of the biggest hair restoration sites is disappointing at times..... FYI search feature isn't the best for looking up questions.