Hair Fibres In Strong Sunlight or Bright Lights Inside?

Hi All,

Since my hair loss has progressed, I thought I would try out some hair fibres (& maybe use in addition to Dermmatch as I have read the combo works pretty good). I have black hair but my light brown scalp is becoming quite noticeable now.

I have a wedding to attend this Sunday & the usual overcast & crappy UK weather will be absent as it will be a very hot, sunny & bright day and it does not get dark till around 10pm.

During the Wedding, I will have to partake in plenty of activity out in the bright sunshine & then indoors where there will be bright lights as well as strong lights from the various videographers/photographers.

I just bought some Nanogen & applied just a small amount (it looked quite good in the bathroom), applied a decent amount of hairspray & then went out for the day (very hot & bright) with my nephew & his wife.

At one point my nephew commented that I should really wash my chair as it looked very dry & clumpy - he thought it was dandruff or something. I was very upset to be busted so quickly as I have read that many think Nanogen is one of the better fibres out there & especially since I just used a very small amount to try out. I do sweat a lot from the head & was wondering if this caused the Nanogen to clump up - has this happened to anyone else?

I am also need to know if it looks, chalky, lumpy or dry (as well as fake) in strong sunlight and/or if it clumps up with heavy sweat as I really do not want to get busted - I am the Uncle of the Bride & will have lots of interaction with many of the guests all day & evening so I cannot go into hiding at any time.

Video's of the wedding will also be made & distributed & I do not want to be forever busted on video for all to see & confirm in future. Please kindly help & advise as I hoping some of you might have had to face a similar situation - the wedding is next Sunday so I do not have much time!

Many Thanks,

Balding Indian!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...