Feedback

Hi Guys,

I am going back to have another operation with DR Radha, last year I posted my experience with Dr Radha and here is the link:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/166361-dr-dr-radha-3970-grafts.html#post2310569

The discussion I had with DR Radha last year to cover the front and go back this year to cover with the crown, so I am heading to India tonight I will have another meeting with Dr Radha tomorrow morning base on this meeting DR Radha will tell me how many grafts I will need to have for my crown.

My first operation went really well and I was really happy with outcome, in the beginning it was slow and got bit frustrate but as times goes by I have seen significant growth, have attached some photos I took these photos this week and I want to get some feedback from you guys, I want to cover the crowns area, I am aiming to get around 2000 – 2500 grafts to cover the crown area and the front.

Thanks for your feedback

Top1.jpg.742d49131b6d8e8a53b2b7701e31d49d.jpg

Top.jpg.e1c4b65ececfdc5252f83a73e90db321.jpg

Front1.jpg.5ca74a0ee1ddc544c63fe64da04c7060.jpg

Front2.jpg.f369b887cac80af6176519cf148ac2b4.jpg

Back1.jpg.daa2bccc18c30df138bebcad8465f18f.jpg

Edited by kardo75

I traveled around the world and India is really very safe, Dr Radha is very professional and she delivers what she is promising you, I spent last year six month checking Dr for fue around Australia I found out she is very reliable and she handles the operation so good and like the clinical and the staffs are very friendly.

I would recommend you email her and explain to her what you want to achieve then may be call her, when I did my first operation last year I was exchanging email with her for almost 3 months regarding the operation and she always replying to my emails.