Hair Lab Redondo Beach Ca

Approx 7 years ago, I went to John Lords clinic. Because I had limited funds I got 1500 grafts ( I think) anyway not nearly enough. It took a while to try again because my first experience was soooo painful. The Donor site removal was excruciating. I guess I was lucky because I survived , the hair line was reasonably natural and the donor scar was minimal Friday 6/28/13 I went to the Hairlab and while it is too early to comment on hair results, the surgery was so much better. In fact I fell asleep and don't remember too much of it. Dr Chao Rob Angelina and the staff are great and make your comfort a priority. If you search their reviews you will only find one negative a whining Dr who probably charged too much. My initial review is 5 stars.

Approx 7 years ago, I went to John Lords clinic. Because I had limited funds I got 1500 grafts ( I think) anyway not nearly enough. It took a while to try again because my first experience was soooo painful. The Donor site removal was excruciating. I guess I was lucky because I survived , the hair line was reasonably natural and the donor scar was minimal Friday 6/28/13 I went to the Hairlab and while it is too early to comment on hair results, the surgery was so much better. In fact I fell asleep and don't remember too much of it. Dr Chao Rob Angelina and the staff are great and make your comfort a priority. If you search their reviews you will only find one negative a whining Dr who probably charged too much. My initial review is 5 stars.

I have not heard of this doctor before, I wish you the best! However it is kind of pointless to give a glowing review at this point, as the results are the only thing that matter. Do you have any pre and post op pictures you could share?

One4ward,

Welcome! I'm also unfamiliar with your physician. I do wish you the best of luck and hope that you will continue to update us on your progress.

Please also share your surgical photos.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I have not heard of this doctor before, I wish you the best! However it is kind of pointless to give a glowing review at this point, as the results are the only thing that matter. Do you have any pre and post op pictures you could share?[/quote

I undestand that it is pointless without results, but there are many people who post regarding their surgical experience and many readers such as myself who are searching for a better experience so the glowing part was regarding the surgery I will post pics to report on the growth.