Hair Stylists in CT

phl

Anyone know of a good stylist for men in the central CT area? My hair at this point is thin and quite long. I was a NW 6 and have had 2 sessions of a total of 2100 grafts. The last session was 6 months ago. I'm still wearing it in a comb-over and you know how cumbersome that can be. Besides this, my hair caliber seems to be medium to fine. I'd like to find someone familiar with creating a new cut that will maximize or give the appearance of more volume until all my grafts grow in. It seems that the longer it is the flatter my hair lays. I'm afraid a modified buzz would show quite a bit of scalp.

UncJim or anyone else from CT: any suggestions?

Or if someone has suggestions for styles please let me know.

Anyone know of a good stylist for men in the central CT area? My hair at this point is thin and quite long. I was a NW 6 and have had 2 sessions of a total of 2100 grafts. The last session was 6 months ago. I'm still wearing it in a comb-over and you know how cumbersome that can be. Besides this, my hair caliber seems to be medium to fine. I'd like to find someone familiar with creating a new cut that will maximize or give the appearance of more volume until all my grafts grow in. It seems that the longer it is the flatter my hair lays. I'm afraid a modified buzz would show quite a bit of scalp.

UncJim or anyone else from CT: any suggestions?

Or if someone has suggestions for styles please let me know.