Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration Patient LZB is a Norwood Class 3A/4A with good hair characteristics. Results after one hair restoration procedure using 1,574 follicular unit grafts.

Click the thumbnails below for a larger view.

Before / After:

2013-1b-l.jpg.6b8b5feb8cb9533158e42da97a2eb49e.jpg

Left: Before Hair Transplant

Right: After One Session

Detail of Hairline:

Note the hairline position and the even, but random distribution of grafts seen immediately post-op.

2013-2c-m.jpg.3a4ed241fce3907ef19583629e91dafc.jpg

Left: Before Transplant

Center: Hairline Position Marked

Right: After 1st Session

* Visit our Hair Transplant Photos to view more before/afters of our patients

* View Patient LZB's photo profile at Bernstein Medical

2013-1a-l.jpg.ab12685710cb4f02450040e3aba23c45.jpg

2013-2a-m.jpg.1dbefa9e465f5b4ecb10d94976fa4d84.jpg

2013-2b-m.jpg.a6b041b1bad7d27c80897b102b49f4e6.jpg

Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration

Schedule a consultation HERE to request a graft estimate and quote.

Follow us on InstagramFacebookTwitter, and YouTube

The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. For a more detailed look at our safety measures, click here. 

Got questions? Call us at 212-826-2400 

Dr. Bernstein is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Bernstein. Congrats to you and your patient! You gave him a very natural looking hairline and I'm sure he's very thrilled with the transformation. Just out of curiosity, do you have any after photos of the patients head angled slightly down as in photo #4 (Center: Hairline Position Marked). I am just curious to see what Photo number 5 looks like angled down just a tad.

You mentioned "After 1st Session". Is this patient planning to come back for more work, and if so, what areas are you going to hit the second time around. I'm guessing with "good hair characteristics" and the use of such a small amount of grafts from his donor, this patient has plenty of grafts left in his reserve?!

Thanks for your response.

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Pt was satisfied with first session.

Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration

Schedule a consultation HERE to request a graft estimate and quote.

Follow us on InstagramFacebookTwitter, and YouTube

The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. For a more detailed look at our safety measures, click here. 

Got questions? Call us at 212-826-2400 

Dr. Bernstein is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Awesome....as well he should be. Looks great. Thanks for the response.....

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.